Salesforce is not just about CRM, but a lot more than it. Cloud analytics, IOT cloud coupled with other SAAS services provided by the cloud. Salesforce is used to keep track of a company’s detail operational processes, analyzing the metrics, evaluating performance reports. The aim is to see what are the reasons for plummeting numbers, decreased sales and plan different strategies. People looking to become salesforce developer also need the acumen to understand the business perspective because you need to eventually formulate ways which will help the organization to increase the product value.
The cloud model of salesforce supports both B2B and B2C business models. There needs to be a more holistic approach to optimizing the quality reports and designing the solution which doesn’t affect the usual operating parameters. The advantage of using Salesforce is it can be seamlessly combined with Business intelligence tools and HR analytics fundamentals which pave the way of automating the business processes and tracking the performance of the organization in proportion with the input resources used.
Here are some interview questions which may be helpful in the salesforce interview
- What is Salesforce?
- What is the custom object?
- How is data lost in salesforce?
- Explain how you salesforce is SAAS?
- Which business intelligence tools you can simulate with salesforce?
- How can IOT be incorporated into cloud analytics?
- What is CRM?
- How Salesforce track company sales and metrics?
- Difference between force and salesforce
- Types of reports available in Salesforce?
- Is there dynamic dashboard support in it?
- How much is the scalability factor?
- The type of relationships available.
- Data management techniques.
- Explain CRM tools support with salesforce.
- What is the trigger?
- Difference between trigger and workflow.
- Audit and trail concept.
- What is wrapper class?
- Explain sandbox and different types of sandbox available in Salesforce?
- What are different types of objects in salesforce?
- What is data skew?
- Explain skinny table.
- Difference between SOQL and SOSL.
- What is apex transaction?
There are many questions which can be asked and these questions are just sample overview. Students are advised to do more research and prepare thoroughly for the same in any case.
Also, few important blogs/websites to follow if you are planning to start your career as salesforce developer:
- Sforce Ninja
- Salesforce Weekly
- Salesforce Bullet Blog
- Jayvin Arora
See friends there is a lot of material available out there on the internet but the thing is it won’t come to you. You need to be diligent in your efforts and start. So those who are looking into cloud analytics and salesforce development it is very good technology to pursue as a career.